Have a web expert on your team from $35/month
Unlike printed publications, websites are never finished. They need constant attention to ensure they remain secure and continue to work in regularly updated web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari, and with ever evolving operating systems and devices including tablets and mobile phones.
And that’s just the maintenance. Websites also need ongoing content updates – whether it’s adding new products or services, sales promotions or news to drive sales and rank well in search engines.
A Blaze Digital website service plan will keep your website up-to-date, secure and working well.
Website Service Plans (12 months)
Following the launch of your Blaze Digital WordPress website, we ask that you enter into a 12 month service agreement to cover maintenance of your WordPress website. If you require ongoing support to update and market your website, you can purchase a HelpDesk Support plan to enjoy discounted priority web support. Alternatively, you can choose a maintenance only plan where we will quote and bill you for work as required. We include website service plans in all our website package quotes.
What sort of web support do we provide?
We will support you with anything that involves your website and hosting.
If you would prefer to stay out of your website, we can:
- Update your website content (eg. update staff, photo galleries, forms, products, news, events, promotions etc)
- Provide website traffic reports
- Set up and manage Google Adwords to promote your website.
For DIY WordPress publishers we provide:
- WordPress editor phone coaching
- Template tweaks and customisation
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- SEO coaching
- New plugin installation
- Banner Ads set up and tracking pixel installation using Adsense, Adroll and others.
For Online Shops and eCommerce sites, we can:
- Add new payment gateways including Stripe or PIN Payments
- Install your Facebook Pixel for Facebook ads.
- Set up a feed for Facebook Dynamic ads
- Connect WooCommerce to Quickbooks or Xero
- Set up Follow Up Emails for CRM, Abandoned Carts, Yotpo reviews etc.
- Set up Google Merchant Centre and Google Product Ads to get your products in Google Shopping
- Set up and manage Google Adwords.
Want us to update or maintain your existing website?
We are happy to take on the maintenance of your existing website – either under one of the above plans or billing per task. We will provide an estimate before we proceed with any update requests.